Pages

Friday, January 21, 2011

Pacifiers & Potties

Today we are struggling with both...  Teddy will not go poop on the potty.  So, if he goes in the diaper, we've decided not to let him use his pacifier when he sleeps.  Little does he know that he has about a month until all pacifiers are gone.  Ryan says Matt needs to give them up too.  We'll see how that goes!

Next week I'll be at the Board of Ordained Ministry all week interviewing candidates for ministry.   Afterwards, I'll need to decide whether or not to keep this commitment into the future.  When I accepted the invitation, Ryan wasnt working full time.  So, what to do with the boys while I'm gone is a bigger deal than I thought it would be.  Thank goodness for Uncle Manny who graciously offered to come up and help while I'm gone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment